Horses in Motion – Cedarhill, MO October 26, 27, 2019
Horse keeping, Hooves, Healing – What connections are there?
Making a difference for your horse
• Horse keeping, Hooves, Healing – What connections are there?
• What is the anatomical make-up of a hoof and how does it function?
• How do you recognize founder and heel pain, even navicular syndrome? What causes it and how do you address it?
• Do you know the purpose of the bars and how they should look?
• How do you feed your horse correctly?
• How do you recognize a healthy horse?
• What living conditions does a horse need to stay healthy?Our seminar (2 days – theory + live demonstrations) will give you answers to the above and more – information based on decades of scientific research. The hands-on trimming day will give an overview of this
non-invasive hoofcare approach.
Do you need more information? Click HERE to download a registration and flier. Or signup by going through PayPal below: